This accessibility statement applies to Norfolk SEND Partnership (www.norfolksendpartnershipiass.org.uk), run by Norfolk SEND Partnership, 148 Woodside Road, Norwich, NR7 9QL.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- we’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 01603 704070
We may not be able to meet your requirements immediately, but we will try to help you as quickly as possible.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Greater Norwich Growth Board is committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to non-accessible content listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
- Some PDFs or other documents published on or after 23 September 2018 are not fully accessible (WCAG 1.1.1, 1.3.1, 1.3.2, 3.1.1)
- Images have alt text that includes placeholders or filenames (WCAG 1.1.1), we are planning to update all of these by the end of June 2021
- Our documents are largely accessible and the time to fix outstanding issues would currently be too expensive to carry out in the short term.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on May 19th 2021. It was last reviewed on May 20th 2021.
This website was last tested on April 7th 2020. The test was carried out by Bigfork Limited.
The website is created using defined templates, for manual tests we chose a selection of pages that covered all of these variations. Automated tests were applied to the whole website.