This information is about what you can do if a child has special educational needs (SEN) or a disability and you are unhappy about the help they are getting.

The SEND Code of Practice says:

Decisions about provision for children and young people with SEN or disabilities should be made jointly by providers, parents, and children and young people themselves, taking a person-centred approach, with the views of children, young people and parents taken into account when those decisions are made. (11.1)